Nesbitt Realty is a Fine Specialist on properties in 22314 in the City of Alexandria.
This slate of townhouses starts with a 1,200 sqft. townhouse with 1 full baths and 1 half baths.
- 218 S West St is on the market for $685,000.
- Listings in this community were built around 1850.
- The subject property has been on the market 1 days, but the average days on the market in this place is 99
- The residences in this neighborhood are brick colonials with an average of 2,998 sqft of living space.
- The community is served by Jefferson-Houston, and Lyles-Crouch Elementary Schools, and T.C. Williams High School.
- If you use Nesbitt Realty as your shopper agent, Nesbitt Realty will rebate you Around $4,017 at closing.
Our buyer rebate is paid to the buyer at closing. If your lender allows it, that money can be used toward your down-payment or can reduce the price of the property. Of course, certain limitations and exclusions apply and these will be disclosed in your representation agreement or when you contact us. [Learn More About Our Rebates To Buyers]
Here’s what the listing agent is saying:
Enjoy the energy and convenience of trendy Old Town Alexandria while coming home to the comfort of your classic home. 3 bed/1.5 bath 2-story brick row house. The updated light-filled kitchen, which features tons of cabinet space, new floor, … [Read more]
Where can I find similar properties?
priced between $655,000 to $715,000
|Cameron Station||3 Active|
|Hoffman Addition||1 Active|
|Old Town||1 Active|
Nesbitt Realty's Suggestions For Purchasers With A Budget Around $685,000
Our small business gets big results. Why don’t you find real estate using a local, small business that cares about your requirements?