- Is a view important to you? Do you want a waterview or waterfront condo?
- Is the transportation network important to you? We'd be happy to tell you more about the Metro and transportation options close to Potomac Yard.
- The highest priced condominium at Potomac Yard is listed for $1,349,990. Do you know if 2409 Conoy St #102 is a good value?
- Do you want upgraded features? Do you like SS appliances, granite counters, dual pane windows? Do you want a “green” home? Do you prefer a handyman special?
- How much can you afford? Does your budget have any room to move up or down?
The Most Important Feature About Your Next Residence In Northern Virginia?
I'm a local real estate professional and I work hard everyday in and around homes in 22301 in Alexandria. 2409 Conoy St #102 is a unique and interesting 3-bedroom 2-baths condo in Northern Virginia, but it's not for every buyer. My goal as a Realtor is to help you study your desires, so that you can move forward in your real estate search. There are so many questions to ask yourself. When you're making your list of priorities, have you thought about: