I’m a local real estate professional and I work hard everyday in and around homes in 22301 in Alexandria.
2409 Conoy St #102 is a unique and interesting 3-bedroom 2-baths condo in Northern Virginia, but it’s not for every buyer.
My goal as a Realtor is to help you study your desires, so that you can move forward in your real estate search. There are so many questions to ask yourself. When you’re making your list of priorities, have you thought about:
- Is a view important to you? Do you want a waterview or waterfront condo?
- Is the transportation network important to you? We’d be happy to tell you more about the Metro and transportation options close to Potomac Yard.
- The highest priced condominium at Potomac Yard is listed for $1,349,990. Do you know if 2409 Conoy St #102 is a good value?
- Do you want upgraded features? Do you like SS appliances, granite counters, dual pane windows? Do you want a “green” home? Do you prefer a handyman special?
- How much can you afford? Does your budget have any room to move up or down?
Contact me today at (703)765-0300 to discuss your condo’s priorities. It would be my honor and pleasure to help you realize your real estate dreams in Alexandria.
Carefully review the Condo Association Fees First
Make sure that you know what exactly is included in your condo purchase. What amenities are included in the condo fees to make the condo right for the price? Or, on the other hand, are you going to end up paying for benefits you don’t need? In addition, ask if there is any insurance included. Different condo associations may charge the same amount per month, but one may include some incidental insurance while others may require hefty fees for amenities you may not really need or want. Finally, check the condo association meetings and/or any printed bulletins that result from them. Look for any past or developing issues that you need to take into account.