Nesbitt Realty is a full-time real estate agent specializing condominiums in Northern Virginia. I see a lot to like about 12902 Fair Briar Ln and I'd love to recommend it to you, but I can't. That's because this intriguing late 20th-century 2-bedroom condominium in Fairfax, Virginia, is not the right home for every buyer in Northern VA.
Let's hesitate to think through your concerns so that you can realistically determine whether buying a $335,000 2-bedroom 2-baths side-by-sides-style place of residence in Fairfax is for you. What's important to you?
There are a lot of things to consider. For example:
- How much space do you need? How much space do you want? The average sized home in Gates of Fair Lakes is 1,242.
- Do you need a handicap accessible unit? Do you like steps?
- Is a view important to you? Do you want a waterview or waterfront unit?
- Do you need a garage? All of the condos in this condo community have a garage.
- What type of heating system do you prefer? Electric? Maybe you like natural gas or the warmth of an oil furnace? The most typical heating system in this neighborhood is forced air.
What Subdivisions In Fairfax Have Similarly-Sized Condominiums
We appreciate every opportunity and love the fact that you picked us. We appreciate every opportunity and love the fact that you picked us.