Nesbitt Realty is a friendly agent working every day in and around Alexandria. I like 250 S Reynolds St #105. This condo in Alexandria, Virginia looks like a good value for several reasons. However, Nesbitt Realty is not recommending you buy this property in particular. That’s because, until I know your goals there is no way for me to know if this is the right home for you.
My goal in this article is to help you think about your preferences so that you can move forward in your real estate search in the City of Alexandria. You have a lot of options in Alexandria even if you’re only focusing on 22304.
There are a lot of things to consider. For example:
- Do you care about amenities? Condos at Templeton of Alexandria offer additional benefits from this community..
- Do you need a handicap accessible unit? Do you like steps?
- Do you want upgraded features? Do you like SS appliances, granite counters, dual pane windows? Do you want a “green” home? Do you prefer a handyman special?
- Do you need to think about resale value? Do you know what units have sold for in Templeton of Alexandria? Here’s what has Recently sold at Templeton of Alexandria.
- What type of heating system do you prefer? Electric? Maybe you like natural gas or the warmth of an oil furnace? The most typical heating system in this community is central.
Where Can I Find Similarly-Priced Condominiums?
|Falls Church||20 Active|
How Much Do Similarly-Sized Condos Cost In 22304?
|Budget (1 to $300,000)||8 Active|
|Affordable (300001 to $400,000)||3 Active|
|Entry-Level (400001 to $550,000)||2 Active|
Contact Nesbitt Realty today to discuss your unit needs and wants list. How can we help achieve your real estate goals? Speak to an agent today to find out how. It would be my honor and pleasure to help you realize your real estate expectations in Alexandria.