Hello, I'm Will Nesbitt! My goal is to be the best Realtor I can by serving the public with the highest integrity and with a fulsome work ethic. 2500 N van Dorn St #919 is just listed and looks like a good buy in many ways. But it's not important to me that my client buy this property, or any particular $169,000 1-bedroom unit in Alexandria. Rather, it's more important to me that I do what's right for my client.
Let's take a moment to decide your requirements so that you can realistically think about whether purchasing a mid 20th-century condominium in 22302 is for you. You have a lot of options in the City of Alexandria even if you're only interested in 22302. Some of your considerations include:
- Is the cooling system important to you? Did you know that this section's most common cool systems are central a/c?
- Do public schools matter to you? 2500 N van Dorn St #919 is served by Douglas Macarthur, and John Adams Elementary Schools and .
- Do you have specific paint colors? Or, do you want to paint and pick your own colors?
- How many baths do you need? 2500 N van Dorn St #919 has 1 full baths. What about half baths? 2500 N van Dorn St #919 has 0 half baths.
- How much can you afford? Does your budget have any room to move up or down?