I like 203 Yoakum Pkwy #1708. This dwelling in 22304 in the City of Alexandria looks like a good value for several reasons. However, Nesbitt Realty is not recommending you buy this property in particular. That’s because, until I know your goals there is no way for me to know if this is the right home for you.
Let’s take a moment to figure your needs so that you can realistically think through if buying a $308,900 place of residence in 22304 in Alexandria is for you. Have you taken the time to list and prioritize what you want from a residence in Alexandria?
There are many options to think about. For example:
- Does the hot-water heater matter to you? Do you prefer gas or electric? The most common hot-water heater at Watergate At Landmark is electric.
- How important is it that you stay in 22304? Have you considered neighboring areas?
- What type of heating system do you prefer? Electric? Maybe you like natural gas or the warmth of an oil furnace? The most typical heating system in this place is forced air.
- Do you prefer hardwood floors? Do you prefer carpet or ceramic? Maybe floors aren’t a big concern for you.
- How many baths do you need? 203 Yoakum Pkwy #1708 has 2 full baths. What about half baths? 203 Yoakum Pkwy #1708 has 0 half baths.
Where Can I Find Similarly-Priced Condominiums?
|Falls Church||11 Active|
Types of Condos
Although there are various types of condominiums, the most common legal arrangements involve individual ownership of each unit, with joint ownership of the communal or common areas by all of the residents in the building. You might be surprised to learn the variety of sizes found in condominiums. Condos range from studios and one bedroom apartment, to a four bedroom penthouse apartment. Even condominiums with the same number of bedrooms can have different floor plans and different numbers of bathrooms and half-baths.