- the average number of days on the market is 15.
- the most expensive property on the market is 5831 Quantrell Ave #404.
- the least expensive home on the market is 401 N Armistead St #409.
- 401 N Armistead St #409 is currently listed for $173,000.
- How does your listing look compared with the properties priced similarly?
- Has every inquiry turned into a showing appointment? If not, why?
- Is your unit listed on your local multiple listing service?
Recently Sold At The Seasons
PRICE ADJUMTMENT! Stunning Entry Level Condo w/ Courtyard Balcony! Fully updated and move-in-ready two bedroom condo features wood floors, neutral paint, and lots of natural light. Kitchen offers brand new stainless steel appliances, full ... [Read more]SOLD!
End your search for a nice home today. Beautiful spacious condo 2 bedrooms totally renovated. Great price and location. Amazing open living room and dining area filled with lots of daylight, which connects to the kitchen. The two large ... [Read more]SOLD!
- Unreasonable price — The toughest pill to swallow, but sometimes this is the problem.
- Photos — If your listing has yet to sell, you may want to revisit the photos you’re using to present it on the MLS.
- Neighbors — Are your neighbors making it difficult to sell?
- Odor — The majority of units have an odor that the owner doesn't even know aware of.