Are you a home seller with a property similar to 401 N Armistead St #409 in Alexandria that just isn't selling?
Did you know that in The Seasons:
- the average number of days on the market is 15.
- the most expensive property on the market is 5831 Quantrell Ave #404.
- the least expensive home on the market is 401 N Armistead St #409.
- 401 N Armistead St #409 is currently listed for $173,000.
If your unit has been advertised for sale for months with no buyers, the first factor you want to consider is the market. A few questions to ask your agent include:
- How does your listing look compared with the properties priced similarly?
- Has every inquiry turned into a showing appointment? If not, why?
- Is your unit listed on your local multiple listing service?
Recently Sold At The Seasons
PRICE ADJUMTMENT! Stunning Entry Level Condo w/ Courtyard Balcony! Fully updated and move-in-ready two bedroom condo features wood floors, neutral paint, and lots of natural light. Kitchen offers brand new stainless steel appliances, full … [Read more]
End your search for a nice home today. Beautiful spacious condo 2 bedrooms totally renovated. Great price and location. Amazing open living room and dining area filled with lots of daylight, which connects to the kitchen. The two large … [Read more]
Here are a few reasons homes in Alexandria, Virginia will sometimes have no action:
- Unreasonable price — The toughest pill to swallow, but sometimes this is the problem.
- Photos — If your listing has yet to sell, you may want to revisit the photos you’re using to present it on the MLS.
- Neighbors — Are your neighbors making it difficult to sell?
- Odor — The majority of units have an odor that the owner doesn't even know aware of.
These are problems we’ve seen before and challenges we know how to overcome. Are you considering selling your residence in The Seasons? If so, it's appropriate to learn more about what places have sold for in the surrounding enclave. Those homes can give a seller an idea of the list price for your $173,000 property. Talk to Nesbitt Realty to get a free and more accurate assessment of your property's value. I can also prepare a marketing plan to show you how I plan to get you the best price as quickly as possible.
Our agents have the experience and local knowledge to find your dream home.