Are you a seller with a place of residence in Alexandria, Virginia that hasn't sold?
Did you know that in Carlyle Towers:
- the average number of days on the market is 77.
- the most expensive abode on the market is 2151 Jamieson Ave #701/702.
- the least expensive home on the market is 2181 Jamieson Ave #1905.
- 2151 Jamieson Ave #701/702 is currently listed for $875,000.
For collected real estate sellers, a unit that won't sell can cause desperation! A few questions to ask your agent include:
- What kind of feedback is your home getting?
- Is the price right?
- What's the average days on market in your neighborhood?
Recently Sold At Carlyle Towers
Here are some reasons homes will sometimes have no offers:
- Parking — A difficult driveway or a place of residence without good parking can be slow to sell.
- Neighbors — Are your neighbors making it difficult to sell?
- Location — Every location has a buyer, but every now and again it takes a while to find THAT buyer
- Unreasonable price — The toughest pill to swallow, but now and then this is the problem.
These are problems we’ve seen before and challenges we know how to overcome. Are you looking at selling your home in Carlyle Towers? If so, it's wise to take into account what units have sold for in the local community. Those homes can give a home seller an idea of the list price for your affordable place. Contact Nesbitt Realty to get a free and more accurate assessment of your unit's value. Nesbitt Realty can also prepare a marketing plan to explain to you how we plan to get you the best price as quickly as possible.
We love what we do.