6621 Wakefield Dr #703 is a delightful condominium, but it's not for every buyer.
My objective with this real estate review is to help you figure your priorities, so that you can move forward in your real estate search. You have a lot of options in Alexandria even if you're only focusing on 22307. Some of your considerations include:
- How much can you afford? Does your budget have any room to move up or down?
- Do you need a handicap accessible condo? Do you like steps?
- The highest priced unit at River Towers is listed for $270,000. Do you know if 6621 Wakefield Dr #703 is a good value?
- Do you want upgraded features? Do you like SS appliances, granite counters, dual pane windows? Do you want a “green” home? Do you prefer a handyman special?
- How important is it that you stay in 22307? Have you considered neighboring areas?
Contact Nesbitt Realty today at (703)765-0300 to discuss your condo's priorities. It would be my deep honor and pleasure to help you realize your real estate dreams.
How Big Are Similarly-Priced Condos On The Market In Alexandria?
|Tiny (1 to 600 sqft)||4 Active|
|Smaller (601 to 700 sqft)||4 Active|
|Small (701 to 1,100 sqft)||41 Active|
|Modest (1101 to 1,500 sqft)||19 Active|
How Old Are Similarly-Priced Condominiums For Sale In 22307?
|Mid 20th Century (1938 – 1982)||7 Active|
What Subdivisions In Alexandria Have Similarly-Sized Condominiums
|Watergate At Landmark||9 Active|
|Alexandria Knolls||4 Active|
|None Available||2 Active|
|Midtown Alexandria Station||2 Active|
|Wapleton Condominium||1 Active|
|Carlton Place||1 Active|
|Parkside At Alexandria||1 Active|
|Park Place||1 Active|
|Robinson Landing||1 Active|
|Alexandria House||1 Active|
|Arch Hall||1 Active|
|The Plaza||1 Active|
|Condo At Island Creek||1 Active|
|Olympus At Landmark||1 Active|
|River Towers||1 Active|
|Seminary Heights||1 Active|
Thanks for the opportunity to serve your real estate needs. Your business is appreciated.