My dream is to be the best real estate pro I can by serving the public with the highest integrity and with a fulsome work ethic.
I like 2059 Huntington Ave #914. This condominium in 22303 in Alexandria looks like a good value for several reasons. However, I'm not recommending you buy this property in particular. That's because, until I know your goals there is no way for me to know if this is the right home for you.
Let's slow down to decide your priorities so that you can realistically think through if
purchasing a 2-bedroom Traditional-style condominium in Alexandria is for you. There are so many questions to ask yourself. A few of your options include:
- Homes around 2059 Huntington Ave #914 were built around 1972. Does the age of the building matter to you?
- How much space do you need? How much space do you want? The average sized home in Hunting Creek Club Apts is 1,170.
- Do you need a handicap accessible condo? Do you like steps?
- Maybe you should rent? Do you like to live in a neighborhood with a lot rentals? Do you prefer to live in a neighborhood with few rentals? Currently for rent at Hunting Creek Club Apts
- Is a view important to you? Do you want a waterview or waterfront unit?
Contact me today at (703)765-0300 to discuss your unit's priorities. It is my greatest ambition to provide you the highest level of service I can.
I'd love to show you how I can organize your priorities and then put my experience to work. How can we help? It would be my distinct honor and pleasure to help you realize your real estate dreams.