I'd like to introduce you to Nesbitt Realty. 2500 N van Dorn St #1420 is an interesting property with a lot of potential. But it's not important to me that you buy this property, or any particular $165,000 1-bedroom 1-baths condo in 22302 in the City of Alexandria. It's more important to me that you do what's right for you.
Let's slow down to find out your preferences so that you can realistically settle if purchasing a $165,000 unit in Northern Virginia is for you. What's important to you? What may be a benefit to you, could be a downside for another buyer. What are your preferences?
- Does the hot-water heater matter to you? Do you prefer gas or electric? The most common hot-water heater at Park Place is natural gas.
- How much space do you need? How much space do you want? The average sized home in Park Place is 680.
- Do you prefer hardwood floors? Do you prefer carpet or ceramic? Maybe floors aren't a big concern for you.
- Do you want upgraded features? Do you like SS appliances, granite counters, dual pane windows? Do you want a “green” home? Do you prefer a handyman special?
- Maybe you should rent? Do you like to live in a neighborhood with a lot rentals? Do you prefer to live in a neighborhood with few rentals? Currently for rent at Park Place
How Many Bedrooms Are Available In Similarly-Priced Condominiums For Sale In 22302
|1 BR||4 Active|
Our real estate agents are dedicated to excellence and are required to continue their education after licensing.