Do you have a abode in 22303 in Fairfax County that won't sell?
Did you know that in Hunting Creek Club:
- the average number of days on the market is 82.
- the most expensive home on the market is 2059 Huntington Ave #403.
- the least expensive home on the market is 2059 Huntington Ave #403.
- 2059 Huntington Ave #403 is currently listed for $228,000.
For various homeowners, a property that won't sell can cause desperation! A few questions to ask your agent include:
- Since the day you listed, what homes have accepted offers, how many days did it take, and what price were they asking?
- Is the price right?
- How does your listing look compared with the units priced similarly?
Recently Sold At Hunting Creek Club
Here are a few reasons units in 22303 in Fairfax County will sometimes have little activity:
- Unreasonable price — The toughest pill to swallow, but every now and then this is the problem.
- Location — Every location has a buyer, but once in a while it takes a while to find THAT buyer
- Parking — A difficult driveway or a place of residence without good parking can be slow to sell.
- Decor — Neutral decor doesn't excite anyone, but flashy decor can distract home buyers.
These are problems we’ve seen before and challenges we know how to overcome. Are you considering selling your property in Hunting Creek Club? If so, it's recommended to really consider what homes close to your home have recently sold for. Sold properties can give a unit seller an idea what the seller's own unit will fetch. Talk to Nesbitt Realty to get a free and more accurate assessment of your home's value. Nesbitt Realty can also prepare a marketing plan to explain to you how we plan to get you the best price as quickly as possible.
Why not work with a local, small-business that cares about your needs? We have experience working Northern Virginia and can save you thousands on your purchase.