Are you a unit seller with a unit in 22314 in the City of Alexandria that just isn't selling?
Did you know that in Old Town:
- the average number of days on the market is 74.
- the most expensive dwelling on the market is 225 Strand St #505.
- the least expensive residence on the market is 504 Bashford Ln #3123.
- 225 Strand St #301 is currently listed for $2,995,000.
Does the current market favor buyers or sellers? This is an important question that a fine Realtor can answer. A few questions to ask your agent include:
- What kind of feedback is your dwelling getting?
- Is your unit listed on your local multiple listing service?
- Has every inquiry turned into a showing appointment? If not, why?
Recently Sold At Old Town
Here are a few reasons places similar to 225 Strand St #301 in Alexandria will sometimes have no action:
- Floor plan — Strange or awkward floorplans may also make a home linger, such as older residences where you have to walk through a bedroom to get to a second bedroom,.
- Neighbors — Are your neighbors making it difficult to sell?
- First Impression — Let's face it: a few residences are not attractive when you first gaze upon them.
- Unreasonable price — The toughest pill to swallow, but once in a while this is the problem.
These are problems we’ve seen before and challenges we know how to overcome. Are you thinking about selling your abode in Old Town? If so, it's recommended to investigate what units beside your home have recently sold for. Sold units can give a real estate seller an idea what the seller's own dwelling will fetch. Talk to Nesbitt Realty to get a free and more accurate assessment of your home's value. Nesbitt Realty can also prepare a marketing plan to present to you how we plan to get you the best price as quickly as possible.