Nesbitt Realty is a local agent specializing in units in 22304.
I like 6300 Stevenson Ave #1019. This home in Alexandria Virginia looks like a good value for several reasons. However, Nesbitt Realty is not recommending you buy this property in particular. That’s because, until I know your goals there is no way for me to know if this is the right home for you.
Your agent’s expectation in this brief essay is to help you figure your priorities so that you can move forward in your real estate search. At the top of your head, what’s most important to you?
Can you afford $189,000? Or is your budget closer to $139,000? If you can afford $239,000, should you pay $239,000?
- Do you have specific paint colors? Or, do you want to paint and pick your own colors?
- Homes around 6300 Stevenson Ave #1019 were built around 1980. Does the age of the building matter to you?
- How important is it that you stay in 22304? Have you considered neighboring areas?
- Is a view important to you? Do you want a water view or waterfront condominium?
- Do you care about amenities? Homes at Sentinel of Landmark offer additional benefits from this community.
How Much Do Similarly-Sized Condos Cost In 22304?
|Budget (1 to $300,000)||5 Active|
Nesbitt Realty is a mom-and-pop real estate shop!