The dream of Nesbitt Realty is to be the best real estate agent possible by serving the public with the highest integrity and with a fulsome work ethic.
There's a lot I like about this unit in Northern Virginia . But is it the right home for you?
Your agent's dream in this informational post is to help you determine your preferences, so that you can move forward in your real estate search. As a buyer, you have a lot of choices to make about what's important to you.
It will be your home. So your preferences are what matter.
- What style of condo do you prefer? If you like small units, you'll love the enclave around Watergate At Landmark.
- Do you like masonry condos? Do you prefer brick or siding? What type of siding?
- How much space do you need? How much space do you want? The average sized home in Watergate At Landmark is 1,293.
- Do you need to think about resale value? Do you know what residences have sold for in Watergate At Landmark? Here's what has Recently sold at Watergate At Landmark.
- The highest priced unit at Watergate At Landmark is listed for $339,000. Do you know if 307 Yoakum Pkwy #910 is a good value?
How Big Are Similarly-Priced Condos On The Market In 22304?
|Small (701 to 1,100 sqft)||11 Active|
|Modest (1101 to 1,500 sqft)||7 Active|
What Subdivisions In 22304 Have Similarly-Priced Condominiums?
If you’d prefer to work with a family-run business, contact Nesbitt Realty. If you’d prefer to work with a family-run business, contact Nesbitt Realty.