- the average number of days on the market is 70.
- the most expensive home on the market is 2451 Midtown Ave #1422.
- the least expensive home on the market is 2451 Midtown Ave #1321.
- 2451 Midtown Ave #1516 is currently listed for $324,900.
- Since the day you listed, what homes have accepted offers, how many days did it take, and what price were they asking?
- Is it time to think about changing representation?
- What kind of feedback is your unit getting?
Recently Sold At Midtown Alexandria Station
Don't miss your chance to own this beautiful one bedroom and den in Midtown right across the street from Huntington Metro! Make your commute a breeze! Conveniently located in the Huntington area of Alexandria right next to the metro and close to 295, 395, 495 and route 1. Minutes to Old Town Alexandria, DC and the National Harbor. Close to the Hoffman Center for restaurants and entertainment. Enjoy shopping at Whole Foods, Harris Teeter and upcoming Wegmans. Condo features views of the National Harbor from the wonderful balcony space. Kitchen features granite countertops, SS appliances, gas stove, built in microwave, dishwasher and plenty of cabinet space. Open living room and dining room area with lots of natural light. Main bedroom features lots of natural light as well with a nice size walk in closet. In unit stacked washer and dryer. Comes with one garage space close to the entry door on the second level. What more could you ask for?! Schedule your showing today! Don't wait! [2451 Midtown Ave #1009, Alexandria, VA] SOLD!
****Owner offering to let you choose!!----Credit for NEW FLOORING to be provided at settlement!!***Super Sunny and Large with Old Town Alexandria Views!!--Most sought after Corner 2BR/2BA w/ Balcony & side by side garage parking. Sweeping views of the Alexandria skyline from 10th floor. Granite counters and back splash, stainless steel appliances including gas cooking, European cabinetry w/ soft close drawers, luxurious owner's bathroom w/ jetted tub. 5-star building offers resort quality amenities: 7th floor rooftop Pool, Spa & Tiki Bar w/ 2 Gas Grills, Fitness Center, 2 Party Rooms, 24/7 Front Desk, & $100/night Guest Suite. Located directly across the street from the Huntington Metro. Developing neighborhood with multiple new mixed-projects planned. Easy access to I-495, Old Town, DC, and points beyond. [2451 Midtown Ave #1015, Alexandria, VA] SOLD!
Perfect Roommate situation! Trains, Planes and Automobiles! You are near them all in this luxury URBAN condo! Sit on your balcony and watch the trains go by! Ride the Metro a few stops .. hop on a plane! Walk to the garage .. get in your automobile & head on out! So fun, So convenient! PLUS a top of the line 2br/2ba condo loaded with good things like HDWD floors, Granite, SS appliances, on the 9th floor! Corner unit with windows on 2 sides, rare unit! There is even 2 garage spaces with this unit! Who wants to be in a retirement community when you can have it all across from the Metro head to the airport and travel the world? This condo complex offers it all! Pool, tiki bar, state of the art exercise room, party room, grills on the deck, cyber cafe, library, friendly front desk and great management! BE SURE AND WATCH THE VIDEO and see the furnished unit! Its great! It's fun! and it's ready for you! Ask me about grant money to purchase! [2451 Midtown Ave #919, Alexandria, VA] SOLD!
See more in Recently Sold At Midtown Alexandria StationHere are a number of reasons residences will sometimes have no traffic:
- Parking — A difficult driveway or a property without good parking can be slow to sell.
- Unreasonable price — The toughest pill to swallow, but sometimes this is the problem.
- Photos — If your listing has yet to sell, you may want to revisit the photos you’re using to present it on the MLS.
- Odor — Nearly all residences have an odor that the owner doesn't even know aware of.