Do you have a unit similar to 2059 Huntington Ave #907 in Fairfax County that isn't getting any action?
Did you know that in Hunting Creek Club:
- the average number of days on the market is 21.
- the most expensive home on the market is 2059 Huntington Ave #907.
- the least expensive home on the market is 2059 Huntington Ave #907.
- 2059 Huntington Ave #907 is currently listed for $269,900.
A home that's seen very little activity when available for months is maddening. A few questions to ask your agent include:
- What kind of feedback is your residence getting?
- How does your listing look compared with the homes priced similarly?
- Is it time to think about changing representation?
Recently Sold At Hunting Creek Club
Here are various reasons units in 22303 in Alexandria will sometimes have no buyers:
- Unreasonable price — The toughest pill to swallow, but every now and again this is the problem.
- Photos — If your listing has yet to sell, you may want to revisit the photos you’re using to present it on the MLS.
- Decor — Neutral decor doesn't excite anyone, but flashy decor can distract home buyers.
- Neighbors — Are your neighbors making it difficult to sell?
These are problems we’ve seen before and challenges we know how to overcome. When the time comes to list your home in Hunting Creek Club, it's intelligent to find out about what units have sold at Hunting Creek Club in Alexandria. That can give a homeowner a starting point for determining your $269,900 2-bedroom place's value. Reach out to Nesbitt Realty to get a free and more accurate assessment of your residence's value. I can also prepare a marketing plan to show you how I plan to get you the best price as quickly as possible.