3710 N Rosser St #204 is an intriguing property with a lot to offer. However, the question isn't whether this is a good property or not, but whether this is the right property for you.
My goal in this real estate remark is to help you organize your essentials, so that you can move forward in your real estate search in Alexandria. Of the top of your head, what's most important to you?
There are a lot of things to consider. For example:
- How much space do you need? How much space do you want? The average sized home in Westbriar Condominiums is 763.
- Do you need to think about resale value? Do you know what condominiums have sold for in Westbriar Condominiums? Here's what has Recently sold at Westbriar Condominiums.
- Does the hot-water heater matter to you? Do you prefer gas or electric? The most common hot-water heater at Westbriar Condominiums is natural gas.
- Homes around 3710 N Rosser St #204 were built around 1965. Does the age of the building matter to you?
- Is a view important to you? Do you want a waterview or waterfront condominium?
How Big Are Similarly-Priced Condos On The Market In Alexandria?
|Tiny (1 to 600 sqft)||6 Active|
|Smaller (601 to 700 sqft)||2 Active|
|Small (701 to 1,100 sqft)||8 Active|
What Subdivisions In 22311 Have Similarly-Priced Condominiums?
Where Can I Find Similarly-Priced Condominiums?
Nesbitt Realty has received numerous awards and recognitions for client satisfaction because we get results that make our clients happy.