I'd like to introduce you to Nesbitt Realty
. 3101 N Hampton Dr #1215 is a delightful unit, but it's not for every buyer.
My goal in this weblog is to help you organize your needs, so that you can move forward in your real estate search in the City of Alexandria. What are your needs? What are your wants? When you're making your list of priorities, have you thought about:
Our real estate agents care about our clients and love to help you achieve your real estate goals.
- Homes around 3101 N Hampton Dr #1215 were built around 2004. How old is too old? How new is too new?
- Do public schools matter to you? 3101 N Hampton Dr #1215 is served by John Adams Elementary School and .
- Do you need to think about resale value? Do you know what units have sold for in Northampton Place? Here's what has Recently sold at Northampton Place.
- Is the transportation network important to you? We'd be happy to tell you more about the Metro and transportation options close to Northampton Place.
- Do you want the most expensive home in the enclave, like 3101 N Hampton Dr #1003 or do you prefer the least expensive place of residence like 3101 N Hampton Dr #1219.
How Big Are Similarly-Priced Condos On The Market In 22302?
|Smaller (601 to 700 sqft)||2 Active|
|Small (701 to 1,100 sqft)||7 Active|
We love what we do. How can we help achieve your real estate goals? Speak to an agent today to find out how.