Do you have a home in 22303 that hasn't sold?
Did you know that in Hunting Creek Club Apts:
- the average number of days on the market is 14.
- the most expensive unit on the market is 2059 Huntington Ave #914.
- the least expensive unit on the market is 2059 Huntington Ave #1601.
- 2059 Huntington Ave #1601 is currently listed for $199,900.
For a couple of real estate sellers, a unit that won't sell can cause desperation! A few questions to ask your agent include:
- Since the day you listed, what homes have accepted offers, how many days did it take, and what price were they asking?
- What kind of feedback is your unit getting?
- How does your listing look compared with the places priced similarly?
Recently Sold At Hunting Creek Club Apts
Here are some reasons properties will sometimes have little activity:
- Decor — Neutral decor doesn't excite anyone, but flashy decor can distract home buyers.
- Photos — If your listing has yet to sell, you may want to revisit the photos you’re using to present it on the MLS.
- Location — Every location has a buyer, but every so often it takes a while to find THAT buyer
- Parking — A difficult driveway or a home without good parking can be slow to sell.
These are problems we’ve seen before and challenges we know how to overcome. Are you reflecting on the thought of selling your property in Hunting Creek Club Apts? If so, it's wise to learn more about what homes have sold for in the local place. Those units can give a home seller an idea of the list price for your 1-bedroom 1-baths home. Contact Will Nesbitt to get a free and more accurate assessment of your unit's value. Will Nesbitt can also prepare a marketing plan to illustrate to you how we plan to get you the best price as quickly as possible.
Home size: 3,060 sq.ft.
Subdivision: Kings Park
Property Type: Detached for Sale
Last Updated: 12/05/2020