Are you a home seller with a unit similar to 225 Strand St #505 in the City of Alexandria that hasn't sold?
Did you know that in Old Town:
- the average number of days on the market is 120.
- the most expensive property on the market is 225 Strand St #505.
- the least expensive home on the market is 309 Holland Ln #123.
- 225 Strand St #505 is currently listed for $3,595,000.
For some homeowners, a unit that won't sell can cause desperation! A few questions to ask your agent include:
- Is your unit listed on your local multiple listing service?
- Is the price right?
- What kind of feedback is your home getting?
Recently Sold At Old Town
Here are some reasons units similar to 225 Strand St #505 in Alexandria will sometimes have no traffic:
- Decor — Neutral decor doesn't excite anyone, but flashy decor can distract home buyers.
- Location — Every location has a buyer, but every now and then it takes a while to find THAT buyer
- Neighbors — Are your neighbors making it difficult to sell?
- Unreasonable price — The toughest pill to swallow, but on rare occasions this is the problem.
These are problems we’ve seen before and challenges we know how to overcome. When the time comes to list your unit in Old Town, it's judicious to investigate what homes have sold at Old Town in 22314 in the City of Alexandria. That can give a owner a starting point for determining your $3,595,000 unit's value. Contact Nesbitt Realty to get a free and more accurate assessment of your property's value. I can also prepare a marketing plan to illustrate to you how we plan to get you the best price as quickly as possible.
Nesbitt Realty is a family-run small business that appreciates the opportunity to serve your Northern Virginia real estate needs.