Hello, I'm Will Nesbitt! I am a tireless real estate pro. I work hard every day in and around Alexandria, Virginia. I'd like to say that this home in Alexandria, Virginia is a great purchase for $259,900 but I can't. That's because when one calculates the value of a home the single biggest variable is the buyer. If it's not the right home for my buyer client, it's not the right home.
My hope in this brief essay is to help you work out your priorities, so that you can move forward in your real estate search in 22304. What are your needs? What are your wants? There are a lot of things to consider. For example:
- What type of heating system do you prefer? Electric? Maybe you like natural gas or the warmth of an oil furnace? The most typical heating system in this place is forced air.
- Is a view important to you? Do you want a waterview or waterfront condo?
- Do you need to think about resale value? Do you know what units have sold for in Olympus At Landmark? Here's what has Recently sold at Olympus At Landmark.
- How many baths do you need? 6301 Stevenson Ave #716 has 2 full baths. What about half baths? 6301 Stevenson Ave #716 has 0 half baths.
- Is the transportation network important to you? We'd be happy to tell you more about the Metro and transportation options beside Olympus At Landmark.
We love helping our clients achieve their real estate goals.