If you don't know me, my name is Nesbitt Realty.
5 Pioneer Mill #402 is an interesting property with a lot of potential. But it's not important to me that you buy this property, or any particular 3-bedroom Contemporary, Transitional-style unit in Northern Virginia. It's more important to me that you do what's right for you.
I'd love to chat about your condo priorities. It is my greatest ambition to provide you the highest level of service I can.
My dream in this real estate brief is to help you organize your priorities, so that you can move forward in your real estate search in Alexandria. What are your needs? What are your wants? To get what you want, you need to know what you want. For example:
- Is the cooling system important to you? Did you know that this neighborhood's most common cool systems are central a/c?
- Do you like glass homes? Do you prefer brick or siding? What type of siding?
- Do you prefer hardwood floors? Do you prefer carpet or ceramic? Maybe floors aren't a big concern for you.
- Is the transportation network important to you? We'd be happy to tell you more about the Metro and transportation options not far from Robinson Landing.
- Do you have specific paint colors? Or, do you want to paint and pick your own colors?
I'll appreciate the opportunity to help you organize your priorities. Thanks for the opportunity to serve your real estate needs. Your business is appreciated. Your satisfaction is my target.