Will Nesbitt is a full-time, reliable licensed real estate adviser and works hard every day in and around 22312 in Fairfax County. There's a lot to like about this condominium in Fairfax County . But is it the right home for you?
Your agent's hope in this informational post is to help you find out your preferences, so that you can move forward in your real estate search. There are many factors to consider. Can you afford $415,000? Or is your budget closer to $365,000? If you can afford $465,000, should you pay $465,000?
- How many bedrooms do you need? 6301 Edsall Rd #324 is a 2-bedroom unit.
- Do public schools matter to you? 6301 Edsall Rd #324 is served by Bren Mar Park Elementary School and .
- The highest priced condominium at Isabella At Monticello Mews is listed for $415,000. Do you know if 6301 Edsall Rd #324 is a good value?
- Maybe you should rent? Do you like to live in a community with a lot rentals? Do you prefer to live in a neighborhood with few rentals? Currently for rent at Isabella At Monticello Mews
- Does the hot-water heater matter to you? Do you prefer gas or electric? The most common hot-water heater at Isabella At Monticello Mews is natural gas.
Nesbitt Realty appreciate the opportunity to help you. Nesbitt Realty wants you to find the right home at the right time.
How Much Do Similarly-Sized Condos Cost In 22312?
|Entry-Level (400001 to $550,000)||2 Active|
We appreciate every client and we’d love to help you achieve your real estate goals.