Shopping for a 1-BR condo in the City of Alexandria?
Today's Suggested Condo Listed in Alexandria
When Your Schedule is Unusual
Finally condo owners and renters who have an unusual schedule may have a great deal of difficulty functioning in a condo complex. This includes, but is not limited to, residents who work a night shift and sleep during the day. The unusual schedule kept by these residents makes them more prone to being disturbed by other residents who assume everyone residing in the complex sleeps at roughly the same time.
Unfortunately residents in this situation may have to make an effort to make their living situation bearable. While discussing the situation with the neighbors is certainly worthwhile, it is unrealistic to expect the neighbors to remain exceedingly quite during the daytime hours. Many residents do chores such as vacuuming during this time which can resonate in a neighboring condo. However, asking the neighbor to do these types of activities in the evening is not feasible because the neighbor would likely be disturbing a number of other neighbors by doing so.
This is why the condo resident with the unusual schedule is often required to make changes to make the living situation workable. This may include purchasing and using earplugs while sleeping or investing in a white noise machine which can help to drown out ambient noise and make the environment more conducive to sleeping. Additionally, the condo resident with the unusual schedule should make an effort to be quite during hours in which they are awake but the majority of neighbors are likely sleeping.
1 beds, 1 full, 1 part baths
Home size: 1263
Added: 01/22/21, Last Updated: 01/30/2021
Property Type: Unit for Sale
MLS Number: VAAX255338
Subdivision: Templeton of Alexandria
List Price: 227900.00
- The most common cooling system at Templeton of Alexandria is zoned.
- 250 S Reynolds St #1404 is the most expensive property for sale at Templeton of Alexandria and 250 S Reynolds St #1404 is the cheapest property currently on the market.
- The most common heating system at Templeton of Alexandria is forced air.
- Residents of Templeton of Alexandria enjoy additional benefits from this community..
- Properties at have been on the market an average of 9 days.