Are you a home seller with a home similar to 310 Strand St #Residence 201 in the City of Alexandria that just isn't selling?
Did you know that in Robinson Landing:
- the average number of days on the market is 12.
- the most expensive home on the market is 300 Strand Street #Residence 403.
- the least expensive home on the market is 10 Bakers Walk #Residence 202.
- 310 Strand St #Residence 201 is currently listed for $1,675,000.
If your home has been advertised for sale for months with little activity, the first factor you want to consider is the market. A few questions to ask your agent include:
- What kind of feedback is your unit getting?
- How does your listing look compared with the residences priced similarly?
- What's the average days on market in your place?
Recently Sold At Robinson Landing
Here are various reasons places will sometimes have no buyers:
- Odor — Most units have an odor that the owner doesn't even know aware of.
- Parking — A difficult driveway or a residence without good parking can be slow to sell.
- First Impression — Let's face it: a couple of places are not attractive when you first gaze upon them.
- Floor plan — Strange or awkward floorplans may also make a home linger, such as older units where you have to walk through a bedroom to get to a second bedroom,.
These are problems we’ve seen before and challenges we know how to overcome. Are you deliberating the possibility of selling your home in Robinson Landing? If so, it's intelligent to investigate what places have sold for in the surrounding neighborhood. Those properties can give a real estate seller an idea of the list price for your $1,675,000 2-bedroom dwelling. Get in touch with Will Nesbitt to learn more about Will Nesbitt's plan to market your dwelling. Will Nesbitt is also happy to prepare a free and accurate estimate of your place's market value.
Thanks much for giving my family-run business a chance to work for you.