Allow me to introduce myself. My name is Will Nesbitt. I am a well-informed licensed real estate adviser. I work hard every day in and around Northern Virginia. 7 Pioneer Mill Way #Residence 3.502 is appears to be a smart purchase for many reasons. But I'm not recommending you buy this property, or any particular condo in 22314. At least, not until I know your goals. It's more important to me that we find the right condo for you.
My expectation in this brief essay is to help you organize your desires, so that you can move forward in your real estate search in Alexandria. You have a lot of options in Alexandria even if you're only interested in 22314. What may be a benefit to you, could be a downside for another buyer. What are your preferences?
- Maybe you should rent? Do you like to live in a neighborhood with a lot rentals? Do you prefer to live in a neighborhood with few rentals? Currently for rent at Robinson Landing
- What style of condo do you prefer? If you like large units, you'll love the enclave around Robinson Landing.
- Homes around 7 Pioneer Mill Way #Residence 3.502 were built around 2020. Does the age of the building matter to you?
- Do you prefer hardwood floors? Do you prefer carpet or ceramic? Maybe floors aren't a big concern for you.
- Do you need a garage? Practically all of the units in this condo community have a garage.
My client's priorities are my priorities. It would be my honor and pleasure to help you realize your real estate dreams in Alexandria.
Contact me today at (703)765-0300 to discuss your condominium's priorities.
My desire is to come in under budget, but hit all of the check marks on your priority list.