If you're deliberating the possibility of real estate in Alexandria and your budget is about $160,000, here are a few interesting options to choose from.
The subject property is a 567 sqft. residence with 1 full baths and 0 half baths.
- If you use Nesbitt Realty as your home buyer agent, Nesbitt Realty will rebate you About $ at closing.
- The community is served by Douglas Macarthur, and John Adams Elementary Schools, and T.C. Williams, and T.C. Williams High School Minnie Howard Campus (grade 9) High Schools.
- 2500 N van Dorn St #919 is advertised for sale for $160,000.
- The subject property has been available 1 days, but the average days on the market in this area is 54
- 2500 N van Dorn St #919 is located at Park Place in the 22302 ZIP code.
- Residences in this community were built around 1965.
Our buyer rebate is paid to the buyer at closing. If your lender allows it, that money can be used toward your down-payment or can reduce the price of the property. Of course, certain limitations and exclusions apply and these will be disclosed in your representation agreement or when you contact us. [Learn More About Our Rebates To Buyers]
Here’s what the listing agent is saying:
Gorgeous1bd/1ba Condo in the highly sought-after neighborhood of Fairlington. Breathtaking views from the balcony! The unit at 9th floor is conveniently located close to the elevator and the laundry room. The new laminated floors & oven. The … [Read more]
Where can I find similar properties?
|Park Place||3 Active|
Nesbitt Realty's Ideas For Home Purchasers
Some home shoppers think they need to see every unit on the market . . . even those they can afford, just so they feel like they know real estate in Alexandria, Virginia. Ask Nesbitt Realty to give you a list of open houses to visit. In addition, you can spend time in a consultation with Nesbitt Realty to learn more about real estate in 22302 in the City of Alexandria.