- the average number of days on the market is 13.
- the most expensive home on the market is 4600 Duke St #1128.
- the least expensive home on the market is 4600 Duke St #1212.
- 4600 Duke St #1128 is currently listed for $250,000.
- Has every inquiry turned into a showing appointment? If not, why?
- What kind of feedback is your home getting?
- Is your residence listed on your local multiple listing service?
Recently Sold At Forty Six Hundred
Welcome home to this bright, renovated 2 bedroom and 1 bathroom apartment condo! Kitchen features new stainless steel appliances, granite countertop with waterfall design and plenty of cabinets storage and a bar height countertop section for ... [Read more]SOLD!
****$5000 Closing help***** Investors dream. Tenant there since 2015. Will stay if you want them to stay and continue for long term. 2 bedroom condo. Well maintained & clean. Updated kitchen with granite countertops & white cabinets. Lots of ... [Read more]SOLD!
Rare find! Stunning 2 BR, 1 BA condo on the 10th floor that comes with its own deeded garage parking space #59 located underneath the building with automatic door and secure inside access. Updated kitchen with Thomasville cabinets, granite ... [Read more]SOLD!
- Parking — A difficult driveway or a home without good parking can be slow to sell.
- Neighbors — Are your neighbors making it difficult to sell?
- Odor — Most units have an odor that the owner doesn't even know aware of.
- Unreasonable price — The toughest pill to swallow, but on rare occasions this is the problem.