Are you a seller with a property similar to 4600 Duke St #1128 in Alexandria that won't sell?
Did you know that in Forty Six Hundred:
- the average number of days on the market is 13.
- the most expensive home on the market is 4600 Duke St #1128.
- the least expensive home on the market is 4600 Duke St #1212.
- 4600 Duke St #1128 is currently listed for $250,000.
If you have yet to find a buyer, it's important to take a step back and assess exactly why your unit isn't selling. A few questions to ask your agent include:
- Has every inquiry turned into a showing appointment? If not, why?
- What kind of feedback is your home getting?
- Is your residence listed on your local multiple listing service?
Recently Sold At Forty Six Hundred
Welcome home to this bright, renovated 2 bedroom and 1 bathroom apartment condo! Kitchen features new stainless steel appliances, granite countertop with waterfall design and plenty of cabinets storage and a bar height countertop section for … [Read more]
****$5000 Closing help***** Investors dream. Tenant there since 2015. Will stay if you want them to stay and continue for long term. 2 bedroom condo. Well maintained & clean. Updated kitchen with granite countertops & white cabinets. Lots of … [Read more]
Rare find! Stunning 2 BR, 1 BA condo on the 10th floor that comes with its own deeded garage parking space #59 located underneath the building with automatic door and secure inside access. Updated kitchen with Thomasville cabinets, granite … [Read more]
Here are some reasons places will sometimes have no action:
- Parking — A difficult driveway or a home without good parking can be slow to sell.
- Neighbors — Are your neighbors making it difficult to sell?
- Odor — Most units have an odor that the owner doesn't even know aware of.
- Unreasonable price — The toughest pill to swallow, but on rare occasions this is the problem.
These are problems we’ve seen before and challenges we know how to overcome. When the time comes to list your home in Forty Six Hundred, it's recommended to contemplate what homes have sold at Forty Six Hundred in 22304 in the City of Alexandria. That can give a home seller a starting point for determining your $250,000 2-bedroom 1-baths traditional dwelling's value. Email Nesbitt Realty to get a free and more accurate assessment of your home's value. I can also prepare a marketing plan to show to you how we plan to get you the best price as quickly as possible.