Are you a real estate seller with a home that isn't getting any action?
Did you know that in Carlyle Towers Condominium:
- the average number of days on the market is 54.
- the most expensive residence on the market is 2151 Jamieson Ave #905.
- the least expensive home on the market is 2151 Jamieson Ave #803.
- 2151 Jamieson Ave #1105 is currently listed for $549,000.
Does the current market favor buyers or sellers? This is an important question that a solid Realtor can answer. A few questions to ask your agent include:
- Has every inquiry turned into a showing appointment? If not, why?
- Is the price right?
- Does the current market favor buyers or sellers?
Recently Sold At Carlyle Towers Condominium
Here are a couple of reasons homes in Alexandria, Virginia will sometimes have no action:
- Location — Every location has a buyer, but from time to time it takes a while to find THAT buyer
- Parking — A difficult driveway or a place of residence without good parking can be slow to sell.
- Decor — Neutral decor doesn't excite anyone, but flashy decor can distract home buyers.
- Unreasonable price — The toughest pill to swallow, but now and then this is the problem.
These are problems we’ve seen before and challenges we know how to overcome. Are you considering selling your unit in Carlyle Towers Condominium? If so, it's judicious to take into account what homes have sold for in the local section. Those properties can give a property seller an idea of the list price for your $549,000 unit. Phone Nesbitt Realty to learn more about Nesbitt Realty's plan to market your unit. Nesbitt Realty is also happy to prepare a free and accurate estimate of your dwelling's market value.
Speak to a real estate professional at (703)765-0300.