Are you a real estate seller with a home similar to 501 Slaters Ln #213 in Alexandria that hasn't sold?
Did you know that in Marina Towers:
- the average number of days on the market is 127.
- the most expensive unit on the market is 501 Slaters Ln #808.
- the least expensive home on the market is 501 Slaters Ln #213.
- 501 Slaters Ln #213 is currently listed for $280,000.
If you have yet to find a buyer, it's important to take a step back and assess exactly why your unit isn't selling. A few questions to ask your agent include:
- Since the day you listed, what residences have accepted offers, how many days did it take, and what price were they asking?
- How does your listing look compared with the properties priced similarly?
- Is it time to think about changing representation?
Recently Sold At Marina Towers
Here are several reasons places will sometimes have no offers:
- Photos — If your listing has yet to sell, you may want to revisit the photos you’re using to present it on the MLS.
- Decor — Neutral decor doesn't excite anyone, but flashy decor can distract home buyers.
- Parking — A difficult driveway or a property without good parking can be slow to sell.
- Unreasonable price — The toughest pill to swallow, but here and there this is the problem.
These are problems we’ve seen before and challenges we know how to overcome. Are you thinking about selling your property in Marina Towers? If so, it's recommended to contemplate what places have sold at Marina Towers in Alexandria. That can give a home seller a starting point for determining your mid 20th-century home's value. Contact Nesbitt Realty to get a free and more accurate assessment of your dwelling's value. I can also prepare a marketing plan to show you how I plan to get you the best price as quickly as possible.
Nesbitt Realty is a mom-and-pop real estate shop!