Nesbitt Realty is a local Realtor and works hard everyday in and around homes in 22307 in Fairfax County.
6621 Wakefield Dr #520 is a great condo, but it’s not for every buyer.
My goal in this weblog is to help you find out your priorities, so that you can move forward in your real estate search in Northern Virginia. There are many factors to consider.
Some of your considerations include:
- What style of unit do you prefer? If you like small units, you’ll love the place around River Towers.
- Is the cooling system important to you? Did you know that this place’s most common cool systems are wall units?
- Do you care about amenities? Condominiums at River Towers offer additional benefits from this community.
- Does the hot-water heater matter to you? Do you prefer gas or electricity? The most common hot-water heater at River Towers is natural gas.
- How much can you afford? Does your budget have any room to move up or down?
Nesbitt Realty agents are full-time, local, knowledgeable long-time residents.
How Old Are Similarly-Priced Condominiums For Sale In Fairfax County?
|Late 20th Century (1983 – 1999)||2 Active|
|Mid 20th Century (1938 – 1982)||27 Active|
How Much Do Similarly-Sized Condos Cost In Alexandria?
|Budget (1 to $300,000)||11 Active|
|Affordable (300001 to $400,000)||1 Active|
We appreciate every client and we’d love to help you achieve your real estate goals.