- Do you have specific paint colors? Or, do you want to paint and pick your own colors?
- Is the transportation network important to you? We'd be happy to tell you more about the Metro and transportation options near Hallmark.
- Do you want upgraded features? Do you like SS appliances, granite counters, dual pane windows? Do you want a “green” home? Do you prefer a handyman special?
- What type of heating system do you prefer? Electric? Maybe you like natural gas or the warmth of an oil furnace? The most typical heating system in this neighborhood is central.
- The highest priced condo at Hallmark is listed for $435,000. Do you know if 200 N Pickett St #707 is a good value?
I'm Will Nesbitt. 200 N Pickett St #707 is a unique and interesting 3-bedroom 2-baths Contemporary-style condominium in 22304 in Alexandria, but it's not for every buyer. My dream in this commentary is to help you organize your priorities, so that you can move forward in your real estate search in Alexandria. You have a lot of options in the City of Alexandria even if you're only interested in 22304. There are a lot of things to consider. For example: