- Do you have specific paint colors? Or, do you want to paint and pick your own colors?
- What type of heating system do you prefer? Electric? Maybe you like natural gas or the warmth of an oil furnace? The most typical heating system in this neighborhood is central.
- How much space do you need? How much space do you want? The average sized home in Hallmark is 1,309.
- How many bedrooms do you need? 200 N Pickett St #304 is a 3-bedroom unit.
- Do public schools matter to you? 200 N Pickett St #304 is served by and .
If you don't know me, my name is Nesbitt Realty. 200 N Pickett St #304 is just listed and looks like a good buy in many ways. But it's not important to me that my client buy this property, or any particular smaller 3-bedroom unit in Northern Virginia. Rather, it's more important to me that I do what's right for my client. I'd like to take a moment to help you to conclude exactly what your choices are on your dream home in 22304. What are your needs? What are your wants? To get what you want, you need to know what you want. For example: