- Do you want the most expensive condo in the community, like 225 Strand St #403 or do you prefer the least expensive property like 1517 King.
- How much can you afford? Does your budget have any room to move up or down?
- How important is it that you stay in 22314? Have you considered neighboring areas?
- Do you like brick condos? Do you prefer brick or siding? What type of siding?
- Is the cooling system important to you? Did you know that this section's most common cool systems are central a/c?
My name is Nesbitt Realty. I appreciate you and would be honored to be your licensed real estate adviser. There's a lot to like about this condo in 22314 . But is it the right home for you? My goal as a Realtor is to find the perfect condo for my buyer client. That might be 115 N Lee St #Bh305 but it might be some other condominium in 22314 in the City of Alexandria. There are many factors to consider. To get the home you want, firstly you need to know what you want and what you can afford.