My desire is to be the best Realtor I can by serving the public with the highest integrity and with a fulsome work ethic.
5340 Holmes Run Pkwy #1402 is a 1-bedroom condo in 22304 in the City of Alexandria, but it's not for every buyer.
My objective with this informational post is to help you determine your concerns, so that you can move forward in your real estate search in Alexandria. You have a lot of options in the City of Alexandria even if you're only interested in 22304. I'd love to talk through your options. A few of the issues to sort through:
- Do you need a garage? None of the properties in this condo community have a garage.
- Do public schools matter to you? 5340 Holmes Run Pkwy #1402 is served by James K. Polk, and Patrick Henry Elementary Schools and .
- The highest priced condo at Pavilion On the Park is listed for $295,500. Do you know if 5340 Holmes Run Pkwy #1402 is a good value?
- What type of heating system do you prefer? Electric? Maybe you like natural gas or the warmth of an oil furnace? The most typical heating system in this section is forced air.
- Does the hot-water heater matter to you? Do you prefer gas or electric? The most common hot-water heater at Pavilion On the Park is natural gas.
This is just a hint of the discussion we need to have about your condominium needs. Why don’t you find real estate using a local, small business that cares about your requirements? It would be my distinct honor and pleasure to help you realize your real estate goals.