Are you a home seller with a place of residence in 22314 that isn't getting any action?
Did you know that in Carlyle Towers:
- the average number of days on the market is 50.
- the most expensive residence on the market is 2121 Jamieson Ave #1509.
- the least expensive place of residence on the market is 2151 Jamieson #411.
- 2181 Jamieson Ave #1001 is currently listed for $550,000.
For various real estate sellers, a condo that won't sell can cause desperation! A few questions to ask your agent include:
- Is it time to think about changing representation?
- Has every inquiry turned into a showing appointment? If not, why?
- Since the day you listed, what homes have accepted offers, how many days did it take, and what price were they asking?
Recently Sold At Carlyle Towers
Here are a few reasons condos similar to 2181 Jamieson Ave #1001 in Alexandria will sometimes have no traffic:
- Photos — If your listing has yet to sell, you may want to revisit the photos you’re using to present it on the MLS.
- Floor plan — Strange or awkward floorplans may also make a home linger, such as older properties where you have to walk through a bedroom to get to a second bedroom,.
- Parking — A difficult driveway or a abode without good parking can be slow to sell.
- Unreasonable price — The toughest pill to swallow, but every so often this is the problem.
These are problems we’ve seen before and challenges we know how to overcome. Are you mulling over the idea of selling your home in Carlyle Towers? If so, it's advisable to investigate what homes close to your home have recently sold for. Sold homes can give a home seller an idea what the seller's own home will fetch. Connect with Will Nesbitt to get a free and more accurate assessment of your place of residence's value. I can also prepare a marketing plan to show you how I plan to get you the best price as quickly as possible.
America needs small businesses like Nesbitt Realty.