- Do you need a handicap accessible condominium? Do you like steps?
- Do you want upgraded features? Do you like SS appliances, granite counters, dual pane windows? Do you want a “green” home? Do you prefer a handyman special?
- How much space do you need? How much space do you want? The average sized home in Porto Vecchio is 1,171.
- The highest priced condo at Porto Vecchio is listed for $459,900. Do you know if 1250 S Washington St #114 is a good value?
- Homes around 1250 S Washington St #114 were built around 1983. Do you prefer an older established neighborhood or a newly built condo?
Hello, I'm Stuart Nesbitt! 1250 S Washington St #114 is a delightful condominium, but it's not for every buyer. My goal in this write-up is to help you organize your requirements, so that you can move forward in your real estate search. Have you taken the time to list and prioritize what you want from a condominium in Alexandria? There are many options to think about. For example: