I'd like to introduce you to Julie N..
I believe 4600 Duke St #700 is a very interesting condo in 22304 . It's probably a good value. However, I can't recommend you buy this property right now. That's because, my goal isn't to sell you this property. My goal is to find the right property for you.
My expectation in this article is to help you organize your essentials, so that you can move forward in your real estate search in Alexandria. There are an almost unlimited number of variables in play.
Your home purchase is your opportunity to find that one unique property for you. But to get what you want, you need to know what you want.
- How many baths do you need? 4600 Duke St #700 has 1 full baths. What about half baths? 4600 Duke St #700 has 0 half baths.
- Do you need a handicap accessible condo? Do you like steps?
- Do you care about amenities? Condos at Forty Six Hundred offer additional benefits from this community..
- The highest priced condo at Forty Six Hundred is listed for $319,000. Do you know if 4600 Duke St #700 is a good value?
- How important is it that you stay in 22304? Have you considered neighboring areas?
How Big Are Similarly-Priced Condos On The Market In 22304?
|Tiny (1 to 600 sqft)||2 Active|
|Small (701 to 1,100 sqft)||4 Active|
Our family business lives, works and plays here and we appreciate the opportunity to help you achieve your real estate goals.
Although most modern condominium buildings are built with a fair amount of insulation, there is still the real possibility of neighbors in a condo hearing music, television, conversation or other noises emanating from a neighbor’s condo on a regular basis. This is due to the close proximity of the condos to each other as well as the common practice of having at least one shared wall among neighbors in an apartment complex. Condos should be aware of this and make an effort to avoid noises which will likely be heard through the walls during nights or early in the morning when others are likely to be sleeping.