Are you a home seller with a home that just isn't selling?
Did you know that in Montebello Condo:
- the average number of days on the market is 100.
- the most expensive condo on the market is 5902 Mount Eagle Dr #914.
- the least expensive dwelling on the market is 5901 Mount Eagle Dr #407.
- 5903 Mount Eagle Dr #112 is currently listed for $275,000.
If you have yet to find a buyer, it's important to take a step back and assess exactly why your residence isn't selling. A few questions to ask your agent include:
- What's the average days on market in your community?
- Is it time to think about changing representation?
- What kind of feedback is your place getting?
Recently Sold At Montebello Condo
Here are some reasons homes in Alexandria, Virginia will sometimes have no buyers:
- Unreasonable price — The toughest pill to swallow, but every so often this is the problem.
- Photos — If your listing has yet to sell, you may want to revisit the photos you’re using to present it on the MLS.
- Location — Every location has a buyer, but every now and then it takes a while to find THAT buyer
- Odor — Many condos have an odor that the owner doesn't even know aware of.
These are problems we’ve seen before and challenges we know how to overcome. When the time comes to list your residence in Montebello Condo, it's intelligent to take into account what homes have sold at Montebello Condo in Alexandria. That can give a homeowner a starting point for determining your super luxury 1-bedroom condo's value. Call Nesbitt Realty to learn more about Nesbitt Realty's plan to market your home. Nesbitt Realty is also happy to prepare a free and accurate estimate of your property's market value.