- Is the cooling system important to you? Did you know that this community's most common cool systems are central a/c?
- How important is it that you stay in 22304? Have you considered neighboring areas?
- Does the hot-water heater matter to you? Do you prefer gas or electric? The most common hot-water heater at Watergate At Landmark is natural gas.
- Do you prefer hardwood floors? Do you prefer carpet or ceramic? Maybe floors aren't a big concern for you.
- How many bedrooms do you need? 205 Yoakum Pkwy #501 is a 1-bedroom condo.
I am Julie Nesbitt. 205 Yoakum Pkwy #501 is an interesting property with a lot of potential. But it's not important to me that you buy this property, or any particular $229,000 1-bedroom 1-baths Unit/Flat-style condominium in Alexandria. It's more important to me that you do what's right for you. I'd like to take a moment to help you to study exactly what your choices are on your next residence in 22304. You have a lot of options in the City of Alexandria. There are a lot of things to consider. For example: