- the average number of days on the market is 73.
- the most expensive place on the market is 200 N Pickett St #612.
- the least expensive residence on the market is 200 N Pickett St #202.
- 200 N Pickett St #612 is currently listed for $375,000.
- How does your listing look compared with the condos priced similarly?
- What's the average days on market in your section?
- Since the day you listed, what properties have accepted offers, how many days did it take, and what price were they asking?
Recently Sold At Hallmark
$334,500 at Hallmark SOLD!
$435,000 at Hallmark SOLD!
$340,000 at Hallmark SOLD!
$255,000 at Hallmark SOLD!
$325,000 at Hallmark SOLD!
- Photos — If your listing has yet to sell, you may want to revisit the photos you’re using to present it on the MLS.
- Unreasonable price — The toughest pill to swallow, but every now and then this is the problem.
- Odor — Most homes have an odor that the owner doesn't even know aware of.
- Floor plan — Strange or awkward floorplans may also make a home linger, such as older places where you have to walk through a bedroom to get to a second bedroom,.