What the agent is saying about this 1-bedroom condo in River Towers$169,900 || 1 Bedroom Condo At River Towers || 22307
Is A Condo Right For You?People choose condominium life for a number of reasons. Some condos are less expensive than a traditional single-family house. Additionally, many condos have added amenities and facilities which an individual cannot afford on his own. Most condominiums have amenities you won't find on a similarly priced single family residence. For example, a typical condo has (at minimum) a pool, a work-out room, and party room. A similarly priced house would not enjoy these amenities. Another benefit of condo living is that owners share in the burden of maintenance and lawn care. This means that some of the exterior maintenance and lawn care is provided by the condo association and the expense of that care is part of your monthly condo fee. Many older condos have utilities included in the price of the condo fee. In new condos it is more typical to share the cost of water, but individually pay for other utilities. Condo life in some ways is simpler for active lifestyles. Many condo owners choose condo life because they love life and they don't want to be bogged down with maintaining a lawn or cleaning gutters. A condo owner can walk out the back door and enjoy a dip in the pool while the other guy is spending time writing checks to pay his utilities.
1 beds, 1 full baths
Home size: 670 sqft
Added: 06/01/21, Last Updated: 06/23/2021
Property Type: Condo for Sale
MLS Number: VAFX1204274
Subdivision: River Towers<!--
List Price: 169900.00-->
About the Community
- Residents of River Towers enjoy additional benefits from this community..
- The average living area at River Towers is 879 sqft.
- 6621 Wakefield Dr #202 is the most expensive property for sale at River Towers and 6631 Wakefield Dr #620 is the cheapest property currently on the market.
- Condos at River Towers are 58 years old and were built in 1963.
- Properties at have been on the market an average of 50 days.
- River Towers has a good location close to the bus stop less than 1 mile, and metro/subway station 1 to 3 miles.
- None of the condos currently on the market at River Towers have garage parking.