- How much space do you need? How much space do you want? The average sized home in Robinson Landing is 1,719.
- What style of condo do you prefer? If you like large condos, you'll love the neighborhood around Robinson Landing.
- Do public schools matter to you? 16 Bakers Walk #104 is served by and .
- Do you need to think about resale value? Do you know what condos have sold for in Robinson Landing? Here's what has Recently sold at Robinson Landing.
- Residents at Robinson Landing enjoy additional benefits from this community..
If you don't know me, my name is Will Nesbitt. I'm a local real estate pro and I work hard everyday in and around condos in 22314 in Alexandria. I see a lot to like about 16 Bakers Walk #104 and I'd love to recommend it to you, but I can't. That's because this intriguing $1,429,000 2-bedroom condominium in 22314 in the City of Alexandria, is not the right home for every buyer in Northern VA. Let's slow down to decide your requirements so that you can realistically determine if purchasing a 2-bedroom 2-baths Transitional-style condo in The City of Alexandria is for you. What do you absolutely need from your home? What would be nice if you could find it? In general, these are not particularly difficult decisions, but they are decisions that only you can make. For example: