I like 5500 Holmes Run Pkwy #1612. This condo in The City of Alexandria Virginia looks like a good value for several reasons. However, Andrew Patton
is not recommending you buy this property in particular. That's because, until I know your goals there is no way for me to know if this is the right home for you.
My goal in this post is to help you organize your priorities, so that you can move forward in your real estate search. You have a lot of options in Alexandria even if you're only interested in 22304.
There are many options to think about. For example:
We'd love the opportunity to show you about why our clients rave about our service.
- Is a view important to you? Do you want a waterview or waterfront condo?
- Is the transportation network important to you? We'd be happy to tell you more about the Metro and transportation options close to Place One.
- Do you like masonry condominiums? Do you prefer brick or siding? What type of siding?
- Do you have specific paint colors? Or, do you want to paint and pick your own colors?
- Do you want upgraded features? Do you like SS appliances, granite counters, dual pane windows? Do you want a "green" home? Do you prefer a handyman special?
I live in Annandale and I love Northern Virginia.