Do you have a condo in 22314 in Alexandria that won't sell?
Did you know that in Carlyle Towers:
- the average number of days on the market is 68.
- the most expensive home on the market is 2181 Jamieson Ave #1410/1411.
- the least expensive home on the market is 2151 Jamieson #411.
- 2121 Jamieson Ave #708 is currently listed for $525,000.
For some real estate sellers, a home that won't sell can cause desperation! A few questions to ask your agent include:
- Is the price right?
- Has every inquiry turned into a showing appointment? If not, why?
- Is it time to think about changing representation?
Recently Sold At Carlyle Towers
AMAZING WALK-TO-METRO OPPORTUNITY in OLD TOWN!! One of the most ideal layouts for this three bedrooms and two and a half baths in OVER 1700SF in fabulous amenity-rich Carlyle Towers *** Sweeping OPEN VISTAS toward the Masonic Memorial *** A gracious marble-floored foyer greets you.
Welcome to Unit #1010 at 2121 Jamieson Avenue in Alexandria, Virginia! Embrace chic city living in this charming 1 bedroom, 1 bathroom condo located in the prestigious Carlyle Towers East and only blocks from the King Street metro.
Large, sun-filled condo in the sought after Carlyle Tower community.
Condition, location, amenities are unmatched.
Fabulous popular 2 bedroom 2 bath "F" model! Sun filled condo in sought after Carlyle Towers! This 1,100 sq ft ( does not include sunroom) condo has been updated throughout with easy maintenance Pergo flooring, two suites each with updated baths.
Welcome to Unit #608 at 2151 Jamieson Avenue in Alexandria, Virginia! Embrace chic city living in this fabulous 2 bedroom, 2 bathroom condo located in the prestigious Carlyle Towers South and only blocks from the King Street Metro.
Convenient and easy with over 2,000 square feet of living space! Lovely large 3 bedroom, 3 1/2 bath unit with 2 parking spaces and 2 storage units.
See more in Recently Sold At Carlyle Towers
Here are several reasons places in 22314 will sometimes have no offers:
- Photos — If your listing has yet to sell, you may want to revisit the photos you’re using to present it on the MLS.
- Parking — A difficult driveway or a condo without good parking can be slow to sell.
- Odor — Many homes have an odor that the owner doesn't even know aware of.
- Location — Every location has a buyer, but every so often it takes a while to find THAT buyer
These are problems we’ve seen before and challenges we know how to overcome. Are you dreaming about selling your home in Carlyle Towers? If so, it's judicious to find out about what condos have sold for in the local place. Those homes can give a seller an idea of the list price for your 2-bedroom Traditional, Unit/Flat-style property. Talk to Alan Clerinx to get a free and more accurate assessment of your dwelling's value. I can also prepare a marketing plan to show you how I plan to get you the best price as quickly as possible.