- the average number of days on the market is 1.
- the most expensive home on the market is 505 E Braddock Rd #301.
- the least expensive place on the market is 505 E Braddock Rd #301.
- 505 E Braddock Rd #301 is currently listed for $460,000.
- Does the current market favor buyers or sellers?
- How does your listing look compared with the properties priced similarly?
- Has every inquiry turned into a showing appointment? If not, why?
Recently Sold At Colecroft Station
Tremendous Value in sought after Colecroft Station. This stylish 2 bedroom condo is directly across from Braddock Road Metro station and thisclose to all the cool stuff going on, going in and going up in Alexandria. Roomy kitchen with stainless ... [Read more]SOLD!
- Decor -- Neutral decor doesn't excite anyone, but flashy decor can distract home buyers.
- Odor -- Many condos have an odor that the owner doesn't even know aware of.
- Unreasonable price -- The toughest pill to swallow, but here and there this is the problem.
- First Impression -- Let's face it: a few homes are not attractive when you first gaze upon them.