Would You Be Willing To Invest $450,000 For An Interesting Condo In 22303?2451 Midtown Ave #928 in 22303 in Fairfax County may be a most suitable area for some buyers. But, you'll want to get some basic elements about the area to know if this is the condo for you.
Fairfax County Facts
- The average days on market in Fairfax County is 55 days.
- The average living area in Fairfax County is 2,346 sqft. But, 2451 Midtown Ave #928 has 1,355 sqft of living area.
- Fairfax County has an average price per square foot of $376 . But, 2451 Midtown Ave #928 is $346 per sqft.
- Did you know that brick is the most common type of exterior in Fairfax County?
- 9480 Virginia Center Blvd #412 is the least expensive home in Fairfax County. 9480 Virginia Center Blvd #412 is listed for $1,800. Conversely, 7979 E Boulevard Dr is the highest-priced home in Fairfax County. 7979 E Boulevard Dr is asking $60,000,000.
- The median age of homes in Fairfax County is 35 years. 2451 Midtown Ave #928 is 14 years old.
This spacious modern 9th Floor corner condo with over 1300 sq feet provides lots of sunlight and a balcony with expansive views of western Alexandria that looks lovely with the night lights. It has a great parking space (G3-27 on the 4th ... [Read more]$469,000 ⁙ 2 bed ⁙ 2 bath ⁙ 0 half-bath ⁙ 1,355 sqft ⁙ Alexandria 22303 VA
About The Same Size As 2451 Midtown Ave #928?All the properties in this table are about the same living area as 2451 Midtown Ave #928. Why compare properties of a similar size to 2451 Midtown Ave #928 in the area near and inside the Beltway? In fact, by comparing similarly sized properties, a home shopper can understand the asking price and the real estate market in Northern Virginia.
|Falls Church||5 Active|
|Cross Junction||3 Active|
|Clear Brook||1 Active|
|Star Tannery||1 Active|
|Fort Valley||1 Active|
Communities In Fairfax County Around $469,000All the neighborhoods in this table have condos for sale which are close to the same living area as 2451 Midtown Ave #928. Why identify sections like this? Because, by comparing a couple of communities, a home hunter can understand what is exactly available in Fairfax County.
How Much Home Can You Get In Fairfax County For Around $469,000?Are you wondering how much living area you can purchase for the same price as 2451 Midtown Ave #928? The table below shows the sizes of other mid-sized properties now on the market in Fairfax County. All of these properties cost approximately as much as 2451 Midtown Ave #928.
|Small (701 to 1,100 sqft)||18 Active|
|Modest (1101 to 1,500 sqft)||103 Active|
|Mid-Sized (1501 to 2,000 sqft)||33 Active|
|Large (2001 to 2,500 sqft)||2 Active|
For Sale In 22303 With A GarageWould you like a garage? If so, you're probably interested the the table below. The table describes how many homes selling for around $469,000 have a garage in 22303.
Price: $469,000 : 2451 Midtown Ave #928, Alexandria, VA 22303 || Beds: 2 || Baths: 2 || Half-Baths: 0 || Living Area: 1,355 || Days On Market: 2 || || Midtown Alexandria Station || Buyer's Rebate From Nesbitt Realty: $2,245 || MLS: VAFX2013652
This spacious modern 9th Floor corner condo with over 1300 sq feet provides lots of sunlight and a balcony with expansive views of western Alexandria that looks lovely with the night lights. It has a great parking space (G3-27 on the 4th ... [Read more]