Useful Things For Purchasers Shopping In The Alexandria Area400 Madison St #807 is located in the Alexandria area of Northern VA. Here are various tidbits for property hunters who are looking at this area to deliberate on.
The City of Alexandria Aspects
- The average days on market in the City of Alexandria is 57 days.
- The average living area in the City of Alexandria is 1,314 sqft. On the other hand, 400 Madison St #807 has 1,212 sqft of living area.
- The City of Alexandria has an average price per square foot of $656 . Above all, 400 Madison St #807 is $639 per sqft.
- Did you know that masonry is the most common type of exterior in the City of Alexandria?
- 4600 Duke St #508 is the least expensive home in the City of Alexandria. 4600 Duke St #508 is listed for $1,650. But even so, 5 Pioneer Mill #401 is the highest-priced home in the City of Alexandria. 5 Pioneer Mill #401 is asking $4,695,000.
- The median age of homes in the City of Alexandria is 47 years. 400 Madison St #807 is 46 years old.
FANTASTIC OPPORTUNITY IN ALEXANDRIA HOUSE! Updated unit with spacious balcony with Alexandria and river views! Renovated kitchen that is now open to the dining room and living room with breakfast bar, granite counters, 42" cabinets, and ... [Read more]How Much Is A Mid-Sized 2-Bedroom Home In 22314 in the City of Alexandria?
Neighborhoods In 22314 With Options Around $774,900All the enclaves in this table have properties listed for sale which are close to the same living area as 400 Madison St #807. Why identify communities like this? Because, by comparing a number of communities, a home buyer can understand what is actually available in 22314.
|Parker Gray||2 Active|
|The Jamieson||1 Active|
|Arch Hall||1 Active|
|Old Town||1 Active|
|Alexandria House||1 Active|
How Much Home Can You Get In The City of Alexandria For Around $774,900?Are you wondering how much living area you can purchase for the same price as 400 Madison St #807? The table below shows the sizes of other mid-sized places now listed in the City of Alexandria. All of these homes cost roughly as much as 400 Madison St #807.
|Small (701 to 1,100 sqft)||4 Active|
|Modest (1101 to 1,500 sqft)||7 Active|
|Mid-Sized (1501 to 2,000 sqft)||4 Active|
|Large (2001 to 2,500 sqft)||1 Active|
|Big (2501 to 3,000 sqft)||2 Active|
2 beds, 2 full baths
Home size: 1,212 sqft
Added: 08/04/21, Last Updated: 08/06/2021
Property Type: Condo for Sale
MLS Number: VAAX2002178
Subdivision: Alexandria House<!--
List Price: 774900.00-->