- the average number of days on the market is 60.
- the most expensive property on the market is 6300 Stevenson Ave #122.
- the least expensive condo on the market is 6300 Stevenson Ave #911.
- 6300 Stevenson Ave #122 is currently listed for $289,000.
- How does your listing look compared with the homes priced similarly?
- Since the day you listed, what properties have accepted offers, how many days did it take, and what price were they asking?
- Does the current market favor buyers or sellers?
Recently Sold At Sentinel of Landmark
A beautiful bright and airy 2-bedroom, 2 bath condo in the sought-after Sentinel of Landmark awaits you. New carpeting, fresh paint, custom kitchen cabinets and granite counters are just a few things that make this a spectacular place to call ... [Read more]SOLD!
If you have seen all the rest and have been waiting for THE BEST...wait no more! No detail has been over-looked in the remodel of this 2BR 2BA end-unit condo. This is an incredibly sophisticated and high-end quality redesign offering. From ... [Read more]SOLD!
Welcome to Sentinel of Landmark! This 2 bedroom/2 bath corner unit condo contains just under 1100 sq ft of spacious living space. Bright and open floor plan with loads of natural light, beautifully updated art deco kitchen with lots of ... [Read more]SOLD!
PRICE IMPROVEMENT!!! Don't miss this charming bright and sunny unit with southern exposure & gorgeous treed views!!! This freshly painted, corner unit offers a spacious floor plan with 2 bedrooms and 2 bathrooms (with new light fixtures and ... [Read more]SOLD!
Beautifully updated 2 bed and 2 full bath condo in the Sentinel at Landmark! Prepare to be “wowed” this unit shines like a model! With gleaming wood floors and a modern chefs kitchen that is sure to please. The open concept kitchen features an ... [Read more]SOLD!
Charming light filled 2 bedroom, 2 bath condo with a spacious treed views balcony. Enjoy a carpet free property. Washer and dryer on unit. Move-in ready. Location, location, location! Close to to Regan National airport, Old town Alexandria. ... [Read more]SOLD!
- First Impression -- Let's face it: some properties are not attractive when you first gaze upon them.
- Location -- Every location has a buyer, but once in a while it takes a while to find THAT buyer
- Photos -- If your listing has yet to sell, you may want to revisit the photos you’re using to present it on the MLS.
- Neighbors -- Are your neighbors making it difficult to sell?